Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's been a while…..

It has really been a while since I have blogged.  I have no one to blame but myself.  CC and I have been busy in the past year remodeling the house and living life that blogging has taken a back seat.  That is no excuse but there you are.

Things with the Son have been better.  Since I have moved, he has really had to be more self-reliant.  Not that I do not subsidize him heavily as he goes through life but the fact he has to figure out how to get his laundry done and feed himself is at least a small step forward.  For anyone who is interested, he is currently employed, lives with a coworker and they share a house owned by said coworker's father.  The coworker is pretty laid back so they get a long pretty well.  He is still on again/off again with the love of his life and that is okay.  She is going away to Vincennes University in the fall.  I have no idea how he is going to get along without her close.

The house is completely remodeled. Our last project is a new roof that will be going on in the next month.

Things are going in a positive direction and it feels pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment