Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vacation at Last!

It has been quite some time since CC and I have left town for vacation.  (I don't think hockey in Nashville in November should count).  We haven't been on a proper trip since our trip to New Orleans in September.  We really need the break.  The holidays, Mom's hospitalization, CC's crappy job, antics of the Son and crunch time at my job have really taken it out of us.  We need to recharge.

Dad is going to meet us on Saturday.  We have asked for him to show us three houses.  We have selected a couple of Mediterranean revivals and a large arts and crafts home.  They are very reasonably priced and we are hoping that the neighborhoods are good.  We have decided to start checking out real estate and the area so we can at least narrow our search a bit.  We have both been to Tampa for different reasons.  CC as a route to Clearwater Beach and for me, it was always about work.  I guess for once I have spent more time in a place than CC has.  (That is really saying something because I never go anywhere).

The weather right now isn't great.  It is in the upper 50's, low 60's.  I think that's great because it beats the lower 20's we have as a high here in the Ville.  The wind chill is brutal and for some reason it won't stop snowing.  UGH!

Florida, here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment