Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heartbroken

I never thought the day would come that I would honestly say I do not like the Son.  He is absolutely impossible.  His behavior towards anyone who contradicts his belief in how he wants to live his life is animalistic.  He bites off people's heads, is insubordinate and disrespectful to those in authority and then wants to cry when his girlfriend leaves him.  I have no idea what she has done to him but I have witnessed how he has treated her and all I can say is it took her longer than I thought it would.  In my day, I would have dumped him a long time ago.  He is charming and then can be hateful with no warning it is coming.  Ask him what he wants for dinner and your head gets bitten off and then when you say something about it he screams about all he wants is to be left alone.  Sorry, crystal ball is in the shop.  I do not predict moods and I definitely did not deserve the behavior you exhibit.

He feels he doesn't need a babysitter yet, he carries on like a child.  Of course he never sees his behavior as such, he sees it as being so misunderstood by the world, feeling it is obvious where he is and how he is feeling that the rest of us are blind, stupid or both.

I don't like him.  I don't like what he has become.  I don't think it can be stopped.

I apologize to the whole female race when I say, "I'm sorry, I have raised yet another asshole and let him loose on the planet."


No comments:

Post a Comment