Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Hunting We Will Go......

CC and I will be on our way to Florida bright and early Monday morning. We have identified several houses we want to check out. They are grouped in three areas... One is Tampa proper, one is Clearwater/Largo, and the last is Brandon/Valrico.

CC's last day at the job from hell was Friday. He doesn't have a job to go to yet but I told him to quit. That job sucked the life out of him. I can't stand seeing him so miserable. He has been applying at hospitals in Florida and has been offered a job over in the Brandon area. That is really not the area we want to be in. He has another interview or two this week so hopefully it is in a more desirable part of the Bay area.

The Son is staying home. He now has a job and will be working through his spring break. I think it will be good for him. He will be going down with us when we close on a place and can move some of our things. He seems to like the responsibility of a job which is good. I hope he can be trusted with the house while we are gone.

I received another offer on the house. Everyone is wanting it for free. I am not going to give it away. I will be losing money which I knew I would but I don't think I should make poor financial decisions just because I want to sell. It hasn't been on the market that long. There is still plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment