Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time Flies When You are with the Right Person...

It's a bit hard to believe but CC and I have been back together as a couple for a whole year. It seems like this year has just flown by. Of course, my Dad says we act like a couple married for 10 years. CC's response is, "it should be 20". Of course then I chime in, "Yes, it's my fault". :)

Seriously though, I know that this has been a hard thing for CC to get used to, all of the teenager stuff and what not that goes on around here. I am so thankful he has stuck it out this long. Lord knows I would have left a long time ago were it not for the fact Child Protective Services would have something to say about it. LOL!

I just know this is where I was always meant to be and I am so glad we are an us.

I love you CC! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments: