Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Countdown Begins.....

It is officially May. We have 11 days until closing on our new home. CC starts his new job tomorrow. I know he is bored out of his mind staying in the hotel waiting for the closing but now we can officially start counting.

Life here without him is lonely but I have been keeping busy. I have begun the packing stage of this endeavor. Previously I was in the "I need to go through stuff and take to Goodwill." Now I'm in the "OMG, I don't have enough boxes" stage. I think this weekend I have made a considerable dent in the packing. I have a moving company coming tomorrow to give an estimate. I hope it isn't outrageous. I am anticipating around 3k. Much more than that and I may need to just drive a truck myself. I sure hope it doesn't come to that....

I will be taking the dogs to Florida the weekend after closing. I can't wait to see CC!

No comments:

Post a Comment