Friday, July 15, 2011

Hope In Sight

Today I had an interview for a job based in St. Petersburg. No, it isn't Clearwater but it is a 30-45 minute commute which beats the 1000 miles it would be from. So. Indiana. :)

The interview seemed to go well. I think the varied experience I have coupled with my longevity with the company will help. The hiring director stated she wanted to set me up with a telephonic interview with some of the people I would be directly working with. I should be called sometime next week. I am so thankful this may work. She states she is flexible with where I am working. I did explain my currently "two household" situation and is understanding of the dilemma. I also stated I did not want to work at home more than necessary as I am a "come to the office" kind of person. I think that was helpful. In retrospect there are so many other things I could have told her or said but I have no idea what would have been the highest priority in her eyes at the time. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for good results. Jobs that are financially compatible do not come around often and I hope she picks me!

No comments:

Post a Comment