Monday, August 22, 2011

DIY masters!

It was another weekend of work on the house. CC and I finished installing the flooring in the bedroom and got the bedroom put back together before I had to come to the airport. I know I keep promising pictures but I have been lazy about loading them.

I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting for my plane to take me back up north. I hate leaving. I can't stand waiting to hear about the job I interviewed for. I have left several messages and have sent e-mails and have not had any response. It is very frustrating to not have any idea where we are in the whole process. I need to be here with CC. For both of our sakes. It is so hard being apart. The Son will be staying with his friend Kyle. He has no interest in living in Florida. As it is his senior year, of course he wants to finish there. I can understand that. They are showing the house quite a bit. It showed yesterday and today. I am hopeful I can get someone who isn't three contigencies down the line so we can sell and moved to close. The Son will move in with his friend, I will stay with some friends. What furniture doesn't go with the Son will go into storage for him at a later date and time. At least if I get the job I applied for. If not, I may need to sign a lease on an apartment to get us by until I get a position in Tampa. If the house sells, I may have to look outside the company but I don't really want to do that. I have worked there for so long. I have my retirement, seniority etc. and it is a great place to work. I know I'm rambling but I am so ready to move foward with my life. My life with CC has always been long distance minus the few months spent in Indiana before finding our Florida home. I'm ready for us to be together full time, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment