Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And So It Goes...

I know this is a topic that continues on and on but I am so worried.  I worry about CC's happiness.  My house is grand central station.  He is used to peace and quiet.  I have a smart mouth teenager who has been spoiled.  I know it is difficult to watch.  He is further north.  No job yet and when he does have one, it more than likely will not be one he wants.  His life is all upside down and it is all my fault.  I don't know what to do to make it better.

3 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath and relax. That's what I'm doing. I just need a chance to adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best. But your happiness should not be sacrificed for mine. Please tell me if you are unhappy okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that I've seen CC happier; the other stuff is just detail that will fall into place in their time.

    But I think it's your constant checking on the fairness and equality of this relationship that makes you such a good partner.

    ReplyDelete