Friday, November 12, 2010

This is a Test... This is only a test....

Okay, well it is time for CC and I to take off again.  We just got back from Memphis and this weekend it is time for us to go back to Smashville.  The Predators are playing the Blackhawks.  We have had tickets for months.  After the poor treatment of the dogs with the local kennel, we were not going to return there.  I checked out several others and found some that have potential but two of the three I was considering does not have pick up on Sundays.  So, we are going to attempt to allow the Son to take care of them and the house.

I know!!!!  it sounds crazy...  BUT...
The Son has been wanting to prove to us he is responsible and can be trusted.  CC gave a great talk expressing our feelings regarding the dogs, I did the talk regarding the house.  CC explained how this is an easy money making venture and as we go a lot of places, he may be able to take care of things in the future as long as everything goes okay moving forward.  I am hoping this move helps him to be more responsible.  If not, well I hope the house is as intact as it was after the impromptu party he had his freshman year....

I have a couple of people who will be watching from afar.  I really want him to do well but have a safety net of a sort.  I guess he pays for my wonderful memory of what we did in high school plus my memory of what he has already done.  I want to be better.  Baby steps...  That is what I keep telling myself...  Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment