Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All's Quiet on the Home Front

The past two days have been pretty good as far as my home life is concerned.  The Son has been decent and he is actually home at this hour doing HOMEWORK!  I know he has a paper due on 11/18 and he is probably just starting it but hey, it's a day earlier than normal so I am not complaining.  There are no other kids here and it is very peaceful.  If only there were more days like this.  Maybe it's the weather.  It has been dreary and rainy for the past couple of days with the temperature feeling much colder than the 55 the weather man is touting.  Probably because of all the moisture.  But, if it helps everything stay calm and respectful around here, let it rain all it wants.

I had another telephone interview today with a company based out of San Antonio.  It seemed to go relatively well.  I am hoping for a face to face interview in the next couple of weeks.  I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment