Monday, April 26, 2010

Have I Told You Today that I Love You?

CC is everything to me. Bless his heart, he drives for hours to see me.. Brings his dogs in tow. I know he hates to drive but he gets in his car anyway to come and see me when I can't drive to see him. It may not be but 2.5 to 3 hours in distance but for some people, just across town is enough of a pain to keep some people from dating. He just left this morning to go home. (It was a long weekend for him). We have never known anything other than long distance dating. Now or when we dated previously. I don't know why I am still amazed but I am. I do not take it lightly he comes to see me or is even willing to entertain our relationship in the state that it is due to the distance. I know long distance is the last thing he wanted. Even more so, moving anywhere north of his current location is contrary to any future plans he has ever had... BUT... He is still looking to take a job closer to me. I don't know what I have done to deserve such a wonderful man but I am damn glad to have him and will love and cherish him as long as he will let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment