Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seeing Red....

Today was a maintenance day.  I went to the hairdresser today to work on the ever evolving color.  I had decided months ago that I needed to go back to red (auburn) from the blonde.  The blonde was an idea of my ex-husband and although I like the blonde and think it looks good, I decided to get back to my "roots" so to speak.

So, I arrived today and was asked what we were going to do and I just went for it.  We have been working at this for a few sessions, baby steps.  Today I decided to just go for it.  Color the whole thing, go for it.  Go for it I did.  This picture isn't the greatest and the sun was painfully bright but you get the gist of it.

My son noticed for the first time that I colored my hair.  LOL!  He said, "Gee Mom, did you color your hair?"  Duh...  Oh to be a mindless teenager.....

I'm excited.  It has been years since I have been a red head.  I like it although I think it makes me look older but I could be totally off base on that.  Just trying to get the old me back.  :)

KitKat

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were a beautiful blonde, but I'm sure you're just as beautiful as a redhead. I'm waiting for your next set of vacation photos to come out so I can have a better look. :) The one above, you're mostly in shadow.

    ReplyDelete