Thursday, June 10, 2010

Working Naked

I went back to work Monday as I mentioned in my previous post.  Not too bad.  It gets better every day and I am getting around without any trouble.  Due to swelling, etc. I have not been wearing a bra under my clothes.  It is so weird going to work without one.  It feels like I'm going to work naked and makes me very conscious of it.  Almost paranoid, like everyone can tell...  Getting dressed is a bit of a challenge.  I have to wear a girdle and I am still swollen so finding clothing that fits over all of that is a bit difficult, not to mention disguising "the girls" hanging free from restraints. 

I went for my first post op visit yesterday.  The doctor said if I had a bra that would fit, I could wear it, just don't buy new ones as they will change as the swelling goes down.  As my goal was to keep them the same size, I tried some of those I owned and found one that fit!!  Yay!! No more working naked!  It seems like such a small thing but today I felt soooooo much better at work knowing I was dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment