Saturday, July 17, 2010

:) Saturday!

It has been awhile since I have posted.  It's been busy at work and busy at home and there just hasn't been enough time as of late.  I have managed to get everything together for the new program we are launching at work so that is a load off of my mind.  I have put out two scoops of mulch at the house so it is looking quite a bit nicer.  I've been up for quite some time this morning and it has been quite peaceful.  Ginger and I have done some laundry, had a cup or two of coffee and have been just kicking back for a bit.  It's nice and quiet here. 

Things with the Son have been going pretty smooth.  He has been on pretty good behavior (at least since the 4th of July weekend).  I am unsure about school.  He just doesn't care and I think he will end up with a GED if that.

CC and I are wonderful.  :)  It has been since that weekend since I have seen him but I am getting better with being apart.  It's not like it is more acceptable of a situation but I have gotten more secure I think in our relationship and the way we feel about each other.  It helps to know that he will be moving here soon.  I cannot wait for this chapter in our relationship to start.  It has been a long time coming.  I think we are both excited about it.  I was talking about our relationship the other day at work.  When I sit in reflection, I feel so blessed and so happy that he is back in my life.  I often wonder sometimes why it is when a person has everything they always wanted they don't see it until it's gone.  I had it all when we were together in my youth and let it all go just to find out it was what I needed and wanted all along.  I don't know how all of that would have worked out if we stayed together then, if it would have at all.  But it is interesting to think about.  I know though that we are both in a place now that this is definitely the right time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment