Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vacation Time

We have planned our next vacation!  You may have seen on his blog but we will be going to Las Vegas! 

Tangent time... I have been there before but it was not a fun trip.  I was sent out there for work (a conference) and my husband had just left me a week and a half before so needless to say, I was not in a good place nor did I have a whole lot of free time to take in the city.

Okay, back to the story, we have planned our trip and I am really getting excited!  We are going to take in a show or two, maybe the pool for a couple of hours, gambling of course and whatever else we can find to get into.  It should be a great time!  It will be extra special as it will be the first time we will have been together for a month.  It stinks but it is what it is and it won't be that way for long.  CC will be moving to be with me at the end of August, right before we leave for our New Orleans trip.  Everything is coming together and I have never been happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment