Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday again!

Well, it's Friday again. My favorite day of the week.  I just wish I was feeling a bit better.  Dinner today did not agree with me and I had to spend the remainder of the work day trying to put out the fire in my chest. (Note to self, next time have Hard Rock skip the red onions on salad).  I got back to the office. Took some Tums, then two OTC Zantac and some milk. (You know it's bad if I break down and drink milk without a cookie or brownie).  Still not better.  I would lie down if I didn't think it would get even worse. :(  I was going to paint the storage room tonight but now don't know if I can.  I should just suck it up and do it but I can't seem to concentrate on anything for very long feeling like this..  Should have opted for the burger.

Today was the day, CC did it.  He turned in his notice at work.  Not sure how he feels about it. I'm certain it's a bit scary as he doesn't have anything lined up here at the moment.  His landlord was a bit icky to him too when he gave notice about moving.  I hope that despite it all, he is still good with the decision he has made.  I'm very confident in it and will do whatever is necessary to make this as smooth of a transition as possible. I have never been so happy in my life as I am with CC. I hope he feels the same way.

2 comments: