Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WTF Wednesday

Guy at work now sending e-mails. "Are you okay? Why haven't you responded to my texts?" I ignored the first e-mail and then another came. I said, "The more I thought about it all the more insulted I was and I was very disturbed by it all." He replied with he "didn't mean to offend me and will keep it all professional from now on." But followed it all up with " I thought I could joke with you."

Joke? I asked what he meant and he referred to the text I ignored yesterday about "thinking of you" and the "Ribbit Ribbit" comment. I told him it was all the texts from the day before. He had the audacity to try to sound offended himself. I swear, I just don't get people. I just hope he stands by his word and leaves me alone. It is sad because it was a friend I thought I had all along. Now look at what it has become. WTF!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's cute when guys try to salvage their egos when you've called them on their crap and they know they just fell on their face.

    I had one tell me that he wasn't talking about ME and that I was mistaken. I have printed matter to prove I wasn't but I let it go anyway so things wouldn't get TOO awkward. Months of silence and a long apology email came later. I was nonchalant and dismissive about the whole thing. He's been fine since, but we're no longer friends.

    ReplyDelete