Friday, December 23, 2011

All's Quiet on the Southern Indiana Front...

Well, so far so good.  No breakdowns or other major drama going on here tonight.  I don't really know how these kids work but everything seemed almost normal when I arrived home from work today.

I left work at noon due to the holiday.  I went to the mall to get the Son some clothes.  Not for Christmas but because he really needed some.  Anyway, they were having excellent sales at Aeropostale and Hollister so he got a bunch for a little.  I did find a scarf for his GF and also a t-shirt at a low price and felt pretty good about it all.  I got him a cheap phone to replace the other.  I know, I shouldn't indulge him since he treats his phones as disposable but it was a GO phone, nothing fancy at all and I have to have a phone for him so I can find him.  

I got home around 2pm.  He seemed fine.  I gave him his things and then he left to visit his father with the notion of getting some money from him.  I sure hope he can.  I have paid the mortgage and the electric bill plus the clothes and have little to nothing in the bank for another two weeks.  UGH!

I hope this peace can last through the weekend.  Turmoil is a holiday killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment