Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Fat

Well, as I mentioned a few posts ago, the verdict is in, all the lab tests are normal, I'm just fat.  Well, fat, losing my hair, etc.  The doctor couldn't find anything else to explain it.  She has given me some medication to jump start some weight loss.  Currently with my arthritis, it's difficult to really exercise much in this cold, wet weather.  We have had a lot of rain for this time of year but better rain than snow.

I have been on this medication for a little over a week.  No big strides in weight loss.  I will say however, this stuff doesn't make you jumpy or anything.  I'm just never hungry and I don't sit around and think about food.  Heck, I had an entire tray of cookies brought to me today as a gift from a coworker and I didn't even have the urge to eat one.  Nothing really sounds good.  So, the medication is good.  I just hope I can get some results.  We shall see.  I'm only suppose to be on it for a month, maybe two.  I am hopeful I can begin some sort of exercise program without killing my joints.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment