Sunday, December 25, 2011

On A Positive Note...

Here is the FaceBook message I got from CC this morning:

I've got a feeling
This year's for me and you
So happy Christmas
I love you baby
I can see a better time
When all our dreams come true



And here is my response:


You are my soulmate, the other half of me. You always have been but I was too blind to see it in our youth. Although physically we're apart this holiday, I feel you with me in my heart. You fill my life with love, joy, and laughter. I can't imagine spending it with anyone but you. Merry Christmas!


I love CC with all of my heart and I believe we were made to be together.  I know we are apart today and  will be for a couple more but I feel his constant presence in my heart giving me strength and courage. 


Merry Christmas to You my CC, you are the light of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment