Thursday, December 1, 2011

Daylight's Burning

So.  Here I am sitting in the airport in Birmingham, waiting through a 2+ hour layover before my flight to Tampa.  I have spoke with CC, spoke with the Son, had two beers, then went for coffee (yeah, contradict each other) and now I am sitting here still waiting.  Bonus though, CC said he apparently requested tomorrow and Monday off of work so it will be even more time together.  YAY!

I have a third interview tomorrow with a company in St. Pete.  They are a small, privately owned company which gives me the willys.  This whole interview process I have gone through is almost a clone of a previous experience that did NOT turn out well.  (Apparently I was too "big" company for them and they didn't care for anything I had to say).  I have had IQ and personality tests, hours of interviews etc.  I just don't know about such a small place.  it has been an ordeal to say the least.  I am going tomorrow to see if I still feel the same way before I make a decision.  I have several more irons in the fire so I am not certain moving on something that my gut tells me no is a good idea..

OOPS! I almost forgot..  All of my labs were normal.  They did a passel of them.  So.......  I guess that means that I am just fat and lazy and need to exercise and join the hair club for "people"...

No comments:

Post a Comment