Monday, December 5, 2011

Disappointment Lives in Southern Indiana

Just when I thought things may be evening out, I get smacked in the face with disappointment yet again.  For those of you out there without children, the best advice I can give is to get a dog.  Children are overrated and are a constant source of disappointment.

The Son built another car with major assistance from a friend of mine.  I left on Thursday for Florida and my friend stayed at my home with the Son.  Well, the Son decided to have a major party, 40 + people.  My friend was able to contain the situation but the fact it occurred at all really tends to piss me off.

I have done my best with my Son, I THOUGHT we were beginning to make headway and because of this, I would think I could get a bit of respect.  BUT NOOOOOOO,....  Apparently that is too much to ask.  I will be going home today and will need to sit down with the Son.  I am so tired of this.  If he feels he is beyond raising, I can emancipate him and he can do what he wants.  Anything but come crying to me when he falls on his face.  If he wants to be an adult I can make him one but I am exhausted from trying to take care of him and it is taking its toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment